In this episode I went over my personal experience of the CrossFit Open 17.1. It was a lot of fun and I have already learned so much just after finishing the first Open workout. This episode is a short recap of what I did and some personal thoughts, so hopefully, it’s worth the listen. Enjoy!
- Crossfit Open is a 5 week global event that takes place every year. This is the first stage at trying to qualify for the Crossfit Games. People all over the world try and compete in this event in hopes to rank high enough to be accepted to move forward after 5 weeks.
- 17.1 required us to complete 150 Snatches and 75 Burpee Box Jumps in a segmented form until completed or within a 20:00 time cap.
- Crossfit Winder is gym that I am a member of and Allison White is the trainer that coaches us during the 6:00am class. I give Allison a lot of credit to the success of my first event results. She is really good at what she does. Each of the coaches at the gym are awesome as they all seem to have the same understanding and process.
So this CrossFit Open 17.1 Fails youtube video has nothing to do with me but it was funny and I felt like sharing. LOL
- Crossfit Games: https://games.crossfit.com
- Crossfit Winder: http://www.forge-rx.com/crossfitwinder
- My Crossfit Coach – Allison FB:
Follow Us On Facebook:
Follow Us On Instagram:
Follow Us On Twitter:
Follow Us On Google+
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.